Organ Pipe National Park

Organ Pipe National Park

About Me

I purchased "Sadie''s House On Wheels "in late 2007 and loved traveling in a motor home so much that I went on the road full time in late 2008. I started writing this blog to help me remember all the wonder places I have been and it allows me to share those places with my family and friends. Summer of 2013 I decided to hang up the keys for a while and moved back into my stick house. After nearly two years, I am on the road again.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8, on to Eagle, AK

We are leaving Dawson City this morning to head for The Top of the World Highway and a side trip to Eagle.   We have to take the ferry and we all won't fit in one trip. I'm not sure when I'll have internet again and will up date the rest of Dawson City excursions later. There is much more on Dawson City.    We most likely won't make Eagle until much later today and will plan on camping there tonight and possibly tomorrow night. We have actually put a lose itinerary together for this week, as we would like to be in Tok by Friday to get mail.  Not sure if we can drive 300 some miles in 4 days LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment