Organ Pipe National Park

Organ Pipe National Park

About Me

I purchased "Sadie''s House On Wheels "in late 2007 and loved traveling in a motor home so much that I went on the road full time in late 2008. I started writing this blog to help me remember all the wonder places I have been and it allows me to share those places with my family and friends. Summer of 2013 I decided to hang up the keys for a while and moved back into my stick house. After nearly two years, I am on the road again.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Ajo Mountain, February 20




Oh no!! what is that white stuff?  We are in the desert!!!
 Those little white spots are not dust on the camera lens!
 Ajo Mountains get a dusting of snow.  What a site!!

 The sun started to come out and the snow quickly disappeared.

Then the power went out, so no work for the park employees or volunteers.

1 comment:

  1. Our power went out too then came back on then went out again after midnight until mid morning the next day. It's been a few years since that has happened to us down here. Looks like it should be warming up nice in a week or two.

    ReplyDelete