Organ Pipe National Park

Organ Pipe National Park

About Me

I purchased "Sadie''s House On Wheels "in late 2007 and loved traveling in a motor home so much that I went on the road full time in late 2008. I started writing this blog to help me remember all the wonder places I have been and it allows me to share those places with my family and friends. Summer of 2013 I decided to hang up the keys for a while and moved back into my stick house. After nearly two years, I am on the road again.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

You've gotta be kidding!



I just can't seem to get away from the white stuff!! Dawson Creek at 6:30 this morning.  Obviously we didn't leave today.  Dah...


I don't think Bill bargained for this.  He is sweeping the snow off the solar panels so the batteries can recharge. Nancy is holding the ladder.  The snow is pretty slick and slushy.   Hopefully, the white stuff will go away be morning so we can get back on the road. The weather forecast more northerly is for warmer weather.  Please..... 



No comments:

Post a Comment