Organ Pipe National Park

Organ Pipe National Park

About Me

I purchased "Sadie''s House On Wheels "in late 2007 and loved traveling in a motor home so much that I went on the road full time in late 2008. I started writing this blog to help me remember all the wonder places I have been and it allows me to share those places with my family and friends. Summer of 2013 I decided to hang up the keys for a while and moved back into my stick house. After nearly two years, I am on the road again.

Monday, June 8, 2015

It's too hot!

It hit over 100 degrees today while at Coursegold! We planned to stay at the SKP park for a week, but if triple digits continue we may head to the coast.

1 comment:

  1. I stayed at the Yosemite TT when I was in that area. If I remember, it was higher elevation and might be cooler. In fact, I was there in late April and it snowed on me.

    ReplyDelete